Sumo Digital Ltd | Sheffield | Senior Game Designer
I worked at Sumo Digital as a Senior Game Designer on Sackboy: A Big Adventure during 2019. For the 6 months I worked on this project, I focused on owning & designing the accessibility features. My time on Sackboy was a short, but sweet period that ignited a passion for accessibility design in me, the learnings of which I hope will continue to be fed into all my future projects.
- Researched and designed the accessibility features.
- Created and owned the accessibility feature design bible.
- Mentoring of junior staff.
- Presenting and pitching to key stakeholders and publisher.
- Reported directly to the design director.
- Reviewing content to ensure a high quality and consistency of work.