CIG Foundry 42 | Manchester | Regular Game Designer
After working on Squadron 42 i was asked take design ownership of a new slice of multiplayer content that emphasised player to player combat interactions. This was an exciting challenge and meant taking the knowledge i had learned from creating singleplayer combat encounters and building on it to make an interesting multiplayer experience.
- Design ownership of a slice of a large slice of multiplayer content.
- Performed competitive analysis of similar products & utilised this to inform designs.
- Prototyped key gameplay content to prove game designs.
- Worked with the Lead Game Designer to establish gameplay pillars of the content.
- Created & maintained the game design documentation for the content.